Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to Fall!

Okay, so I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with the blog.... but I've decided to try & make a conscious effort to keep up with things from here on out. It's been a very busy year for our Broadway Team, and in addition to the many Weddings & Events we've captured, we have spent a good portion of the year working diligently to up our game.


In the present day of our lagging economy, and with the hopes of a multitude of changes our new President Elect will hopefully bring next year, we have been making lots of changes here at Broadway in the form of updating our website and creating innovative and technologically advanced showcase pieces.


As Vince and I approach our first Wedding Anniversary (wow how time flies!), I am also reminded of what a magical time it was for us last year at this very time. We are in full swing with many Weddings & Events approaching and are as busy as ever, and each time I speak with an upcoming Bride, I gently remind them to savor this time. As stressful as those pre-wedding moments can be leading up to the big day, trust me.... it WILL go by so quickly that you will wish you could relive those feelings all over again. I guess that's part of why I am so passionate about video; it truly is the only way you will be able to relive the sights, sounds, & laughter of such a momentous occasion.


As the weather changes, I hope everyone looks forward to a wonderful upcoming holiday season, with many hopes for next year as a year of positive change for our country.


Until next time....

No comments: